Practical and research based Krishnamurti Paddhati (KP system) rules for application and prediction in the birth and horary horoscopes.
1. If the sub lord of the 8th cusp signifies 5, 6, 8 and 12 he will be borrowing from everybody.
2. If the sub lord of the 8th cusp signifies 2, 10 or 11 he returns the borrowed money.
3. If the sub lord of the 8th cusp signifies 6 and 11, you receive cheque and he loses.
4. If the sub lord of the 8th cusp deposited in the star of a planet signifying Maraka or Badhaka houses and also 8th house and more connected t o mars, suicidal death is to be predicted.
5. Nature of death: sub lord of the 8th cusp and its connection to other houses through star and elements to be considered (4 elements fiery, earthy, airy and watery).
6. While 6th cusp sub lord tells about the nature of the disease, that of 8th tells about danger, and fatality is finally told.
7. Death by suicide: the sub lord of the 8th cusp must be deposited in the constellation of a planet signifying either bhadhakasthana or marakashthana and moreover of the 8th house, further the lord of the constellation must have some connection with Mars, karaka of unnatural death.
8. Accident can happen only when the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in the constellation of a planet signifying 8th house and it happens in the conjoined period of the significators of 1 and 8. It will be fatal only if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is in the constellation of the significator of Badhaka or Marakashthana.
9. Surgery is denoted by the 8th house. For one to undergo surgery (an operation)., the sub lord of the 8th cusp should be well connected with 6th (house of sickness), 8th (the house of surgery ) or 12th (house that indicates hospitalization, confinement to bed). The same sub lord should also in some manner be connected to mars, the karaka for knives (surgery). Operation takes place in the conjoint period of 6, 8, 12th houses.