Practical and research based Krishnamurti Paddhati (KP system) rules for application and prediction in the birth and horary horoscopes.
1. Employment : houses 2, 6, 10 and 11, sub lord of the 10th cusp.
2. Promotion :- houses 2, 6, 10 and 11 sub lord of 10 and 6 .
3. Pilgrimage : houses 3, 9 and 10 sub lord of 10th cusp.
4. Disposal of immovable property : houses 3, 5 and 10 sub of 10th cusp signifying 3, 5 and 10.
5. Income tax trouble : houses 7, 8 and 12 sub lord of the 10th cusp.
6. If the 10th cusp sub lord signifies 7 his profession (main) is business and if signifies 6, profession is service.
7. For reinstatement in service, the sub lord of the 10th cusp signifies 2, 6 and 10, and will never be reinstated if signifies 1, 5, 9 and 12.
8. For one to earn by self exertion, the sub lord of the 10th cusp should be significator of 2(the house of self acquisition) or 10 (the house of profession). If the sub lord of 10th connected with a dual sign and with both 6 and 7, one will earn by service as well as business and so on.
9. Politics : the sub lord of the 10th cusp should signify 1, 6, 9, 10 and 11 and planets Jupiter, Mercury, Mars and Saturn also should have connection to 10th.
For Jupiter – celestial chief minister
for Mercury – messenger of god
for Mars – commander in chief
for Saturn – position of trust
for ascendant – denotes success
for 6th – defeat of opponents
for 9th – general fortune
for 10th – honour and popularity
for 11th – ambition achieved
10. If the 10th cusp sub lord is Saturn and signifies 11th house, one will earn money through illegal ways.
11. If the 10th cusp sub lord is total significator of 7th house and in no way it has connection with any other house – he will be a man of public activities without any material happiness or return.
12. Politics: – To become a politician, the 10th sub lord should signify 1st, 6th, 9th,5th 10th and the 11th houses. The 10th house indicates a higher chair in the Government. The 9th shows an element of achievement (Sadhana). The planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury and Saturn, and Rahu should have connections to the 10th house. The 1st house indicates success to the native. The 6th denotes defeat to the opponents. The 9th denotes the general prosperity and Sadhana. The 10th signifies honour and popularity. The 11th house signification says desire fulfillment.